S22-P330Y is a type of PIR sensor which integrates AD chip and sensitive element in a hermetically sealed package.The sensitive element transmits the sensed human body movement signal to the AD chip, which outputs 16-bit digital signals through collection, filtering, etc., and realizes related functions through the peripheral circuit MCU.
SMD reflow soldering process
16-bit digital signal output
Single-wire serial data
Low power consumption
Suitable for ultra-thin product design
View of Angle
1. The factory parameters of the sensor are obtained after a few minutes of stabilization time under the standard black body and stable test environment.
2. The sensor needs to be used with a Fresnel lens to achieve the ideal sensing angle and sensing distance.
3. The sensing distance of the sensor is directly related to the ambient temperature and humidity, the temperature and moving direction of the acquisition target, the Fresnel lens, and the magnification setting. Please consider it comprehensively when using it.
4. The sensitive components inside the sensor are relatively thin and brittle. Please handle it with care when using it. High-frequency vibration or drop impact may cause the sensitive components to break.
5. The sensor window is a silicon-based semiconductor special material vacuum-coated filter lens. Please do not touch it directly with your hands or hard objects.
6. Selection of sensor window: analog in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, B: 3.8*5mm, digital in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, L: 3.8*5mm, M: 4.2*5.2 mm, in-line quaternary products: X: 4*4mm, Q: 4.9*4.9mm. For details, please communicate with the salesperson.
7. Sensor lead length selection: the default default is 13.5mm. If you have other needs, you can consult the salesman for details. Customized lead length is supported.
8. For other details of the sensor, please refer to the product manual.
Product Model: S22-P340R Window size: 4*4mm Sensing distance: 8M (lens SB-F-14) See lens selection for different distances Sensing angle: 110° (horizontal direction) Working voltage: 1.6-5.5V Static power consumption: <8uA Recommended supporting IC: customized microcontrollerView More
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © SENBA Sensing Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap