N133S is a sensor that detects infrared radiation by using the characteristics of spontaneous polarization of materials changing with temperature. It adopts dual-sensitive element design to suppress the interference caused by changes in ambient temperature and improve the working stability of the sensor. This product is widely used, such as smart toys, automatic light switches, induction doors, etc., especially suitable for smart toy applications.
★ Analog signal output
★ Low noise
IR Receiving Electrode
1.4 ×108 cmHz1/2/W
Incident Angle of View
1. The factory parameters of the sensor are obtained after a few minutes of stabilization time under the standard black body and stable test environment.
2. The sensor needs to be used with a Fresnel lens to achieve the ideal sensing angle and sensing distance.
3. The sensing distance of the sensor is directly related to the ambient temperature and humidity, the temperature and moving direction of the acquisition target, the Fresnel lens, and the magnification setting. Please consider it comprehensively when using it.
4. The sensitive components inside the sensor are relatively thin and brittle. Please handle it with care when using it. High-frequency vibration or drop impact may cause the sensitive components to break.
5. The sensor window is a silicon-based semiconductor special material vacuum-coated filter lens. Please do not touch it directly with your hands or hard objects.
6. Selection of sensor window: analog in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, B: 3.8*5mm, digital in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, L: 3.8*5mm, M: 4.2*5.2 mm, in-line quaternary products: X: 4*4mm, Q: 4.9*4.9mm. For details, please communicate with the salesperson.
7. Sensor lead length selection: the default default is 13.5mm. If you have other needs, you can consult the salesman for details. Customized lead length is supported.
8. For other details of the sensor, please refer to the product manual.
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © SENBA Sensing Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap