YS312 is a pyroelectric infrared sensor that integrates AD chip and human body detection sensor in an electromagnetic shield. The human body detection sensor transmits the sensed human body movement signal to the AD chip, which outputs the 16-bit digital signal through acquisition and filtering, and realizes related functions through the single chip microcomputer of the peripheral circuit.
★ 16-bit digital signal output
★ Single-wire serial data
★ Low power consumption
1.Absolute Maximum Ratings
Electrical characteristics(beyond those listed below may cause permanent damage to the device. Exposure to absolute maximum ratings may affect the device reliability. )
Current into any pin
2.Operating Conditions (T=25°C, Vdd=3V，unless stated otherwise)
LPF cutoff frequency
HPF cutoff frequency
1. The factory parameters of the sensor are obtained after a few minutes of stabilization time under the standard black body and stable test environment.
2. The sensor needs to be used with a Fresnel lens to achieve the ideal sensing angle and sensing distance.
3. The sensing distance of the sensor is directly related to the ambient temperature and humidity, the temperature and moving direction of the acquisition target, the Fresnel lens, and the magnification setting. Please consider it comprehensively when using it.
4. The sensitive components inside the sensor are relatively thin and brittle. Please handle it with care when using it. High-frequency vibration or drop impact may cause the sensitive components to break.
5. The sensor window is a silicon-based semiconductor special material vacuum-coated filter lens. Please do not touch it directly with your hands or hard objects.
6. Selection of sensor window: analog in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, B: 3.8*5mm, digital in-line dual-element products: S: 3*4mm, L: 3.8*5mm, M: 4.2*5.2 mm, in-line quaternary products: X: 4*4mm, Q: 4.9*4.9mm. For details, please communicate with the salesperson.
7. Sensor lead length selection: the default default is 13.5mm. If you have other needs, you can consult the salesman for details. Customized lead length is supported.
8. For other details of the sensor, please refer to the product manual.
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © SENBA Sensing Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap