The Model 162 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters in HVAC building automation, high accuracy pharmaceutical and health care facilities. The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability, the Model 162 delivers reliable measurements below 0.05 inches of water.
● Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
● Miswiring Full Protection
● Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
● True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
● Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
● Differential Pressure Ranges:
● Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
● Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
● NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
● Mounting: surface mount
● Output signal: current or voltage
● HVAC and VAV Control
● Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
● Duct Static Pressure Measurement
● Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
● Furnace Air Flow Control
● Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control
Certificates & Approvals: CE & RoHS
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © SENBA Sensing Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap